Stepping into the retail market can make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, but pairing with good partners on the building and plan side can mean peace of mind too.
The team at Jeff Grochowski Architects and Interiors have a wealth of knowledge and experience when it comes to retail building and renovating.
There are many aspects to take into account before setting sail on this adventure and it would be wise to consider these as well as employ the services of a good architect.
- Location – paramount to a retail store, chain of stores or a multi or single-level mall set up
- Market – whom will you be targeting? Make sure you know your target market and community
- Facilities and Amenities – you always need to consider this with the floor plan so to make the most of the space available
- Budget – of course, a budget plan is paramount – and make a mission to stick to it – and in addition ensure your partners know what your budget is
- Regulatory and Legal Issues – ensure you know what the laws and rules are around putting up a retail structure in that area
- The Mix – if a shopping mall, know the mix of clientele you want to attract – i.e. Clothing, food, play centres, banks, etc.
- Floor layout – the bigger picture is always important – a visual or even better, a 3D layout of what you envisage will help you realise your dreams quicker
With a detailed plan in mind and a team of experienced professionals on hand, you can rest assured that your retail project will be well under way before you can even say the word retail.
We pride ourselves on being able to take your idea and transform it into a masterpiece to be proud of. If you are considering a retail development or store in the Melbourne area, then you have to look at Jeff Grochowski Architects and Interiors.
Get A Free Brochure
Full Name *