Your home is your sanctuary and ensuring that you build or renovate exactly to your liking is what Jeff Grochowski Architects and Interiors specialises in.
Whether you want to landscape makeover your existing property, renovate a bathroom or living area; or even build from scratch, you need a good architectural layout.
From modern and retro to country and old school, we like to think we have what it takes to produce any style you can come up with. When you start out on the venture of building or renovating you have an idea of what you want the end result to be, but sometimes just cannot put it into the right words or pictures. Let us take the musings of your heart and transform them into a visual explosion of clarity and beauty.
There is something to be said for traditional style, but if you are a contemporary kind of person, then stick to what you love.
A few aspects to consider when considering building a residential building:
- Decide on your budget
- Know your builders credentials
- Vet your architects experiences and professionalism
- Decide if you are going eco-friendly upfront
- Understand your climate and environment
Renovating can be just as tricky as building from scratch. Keep these important facets in mind:
- Consider your budget and stick to it
- Have an idea of what you want the finished product to look like
- Vet your renovators experience and gather references
- Get to know your architect and like what they have delivered in the past
- Don’t go too cheap on materials
- Decide on what style you want
- Decide whether you are going green or not upfront
- Lighting is paramount – consider all the angles
With all that in mind don’t freak out. Jeff Grochowski Architects and Interiors has your back. Our many years of experience in the residential arena will see you sitting back and breathing easy. Let us take that worry away from you and help you realise your perfect home.
Get A Free Brochure
Full Name *